Use our expertise in developing business Intelligence with enterprise SAP
- Make efficient decisions
- Create intelligent reports
- Improve your business
- Centralize your data and data warehouse
- View business metrics in mobile devices
Jobs at Javra
Windows Phone App Developer
Opening (s) : 1
Job Location : Kathmandu | Nepal
Job Description :
Javra Software is seeking an experienced Windows Phone Developer capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for Windows Phones 8/7 and Tablets. The candidate must be self-driven and will work as a crucial part of our world-class team in developing mobile applications for our valued international customers.
Interviews will be held throughout May, 2013
Roles and Responsibilities :
- developing windows phone 8/7 applications.
- Suggesting solutions to our .NET team in implementing best practices.
- Assisting Project Manager in planning and estimation.
- Software testing.
- Code reviews.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 6 - 24 months development experiences in building windows phone 8/7 applications
- 3+ years development on Visual C# using Visual Studio 2010 and above
You have the following experience and profile:
- Solid Visual C# programmer who can comfortably work in the .NET Framework (for Windows 8) and the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Motivated, innovative and ready to take responsibility and initiative in your work.
- Focused on writing reusable, reliable and readable code.
- Able to break down development tasks and estimate them.
- Visual C#, Visual Basic, XML.
- Databases (MSSQL Server 2005 and above preferred) and their implementation in application development.
- Versioning systems (Visual Source Safe, SVN, Git, etc.).
- Should have experience with versioning systems (Source Safe, SVN, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of SDLC and SCRUM practices.
- (Visual) C++.
- XNA framework and Direct X programming experience.
- NoSQL Databases.
- REST and Web Services.
- An exciting and challenging work environment.
- Ongoing career development.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefit of Medical Insurance and lunch facility.
- 5 working days in a week.
- Possibility of international travel.
You have the knowledge and experience with:
Background in any of the following is a bonus:
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Deadline: 31st May, 2013
How to Apply:
Candidates who do not send a focused cover letter will not be considered.